Who is covered by these terms?
These Terms are applicable to the customer and User (“User”/ “You”) who avail or intend to avail services from FriendLoan Private Limited (“FriendLoan”) Its mobile application namely “ Friend Loan App” and/or its affiliates/ (“FriendLoan Technologies Private Limited”/”us”/”our”/”we”), and by using
the Website https://www.friendloan.in/ , you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Information covered by these terms.
These terms seek to cover any personal / sensitive personal information of the User provided to FriendLoan online or offline or thro Friend Loan App , as also any information that may be collected by FriendLoan server from the User’s browser, mobile app or mobile device and/or, including contact list information or any information, which may or may not be personally identifiable and/or traffic information and/or any information which may be collected by FriendLoan, its dealers, agents/agencies, including our server from the User’s browser mobile app or mobile device (“Information”).
- FriendLoan respects the privacy of User in accordance with prevailing Law/regulation that governs your privacy and always strives to uphold the standards in protecting the same.
- All Information collected shall only be used to provide the User with the services incidental and/or ancillary to the business of FriendLoan.
- You hereby accept to have provided your consent to FriendLoan to use such Information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to sharing such Information with any entity forming a part of FriendLoan and/or any other third-party agent/Agency rendering service to us. You agree that FriendLoan shall have every right to use the Information to initiate the dialogue with you with respect to the various products, services and other allied and necessary requirements as may be deemed necessary by FriendLoan.
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organisation unless the same is necessary to enable FriendLoan to provide you services, meet legal and/or regulatory compliance requirement and/or to enable the compilation of a transaction, credit reporting, or the same is necessary or required pursuant to applicable norms or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed with FriendLoan.
- FriendLoan will use the Information to improve the User experience on the site and its mobile apps and make subsequent offers to the User on products which may be of interest to him / her.
We may employ third-party service providers and individuals due to the following reasons:
- -To facilitate our Service;
- -To provide the Service on our behalf;
- -To perform Service-related services; or
- -To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
User is hereby informed that the third-party service provider/agent/agencies will have access to your Personal Information on a need basis to assist FriendLoan in rendering service and are restricted from using the same for any other reason. The third-party service provider is obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we continuously strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But, remember that no method of transmission, whether in physical form or over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and may be subjected to unintentional risks, due to reasons beyond our control.
Links to Other Sites
Our website and Friend loan mobile apps may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that such external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review the Privacy Terms of such external websites. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Responsibility of User
User acknowledges the following:
- FriendLoan and/or its employees/personnel/Assigns will not contact the User directly for disclosure of any sensitive and personal information unless required for the Purpose. Hence, User is solely responsible to exercise proper due diligence to verify the identity of the individual(s) contacting you before disclosing any personal and sensitive personal data / information by reaching out to FriendLoan support contact No 080 6964 9999 or thro E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org before deciding to make any disclosure.
- User shall not hold FriendLoan to be liable / responsible for any breach of privacy owing to your negligence and hereby waive off from making any claims/demands / compensation against FriendLoan.
- User shall only use the official website/links of FriendLoan for availing products/services by inputting the domain information on the address bar. – User is completely aware about the potential risk of data/privacy breach and User hereby confirms that User shall be solely liable for any unauthorized disclosure/breach personal/sensitive personal information, etc and any direct/indirect losses suffered by User due to User’s conduct. Hence, User shall exercise utmost caution to ensure that User’s personal data/sensitive personal data (including but not limited to any passwords, financial information, account details, etc) are NOT shared/stored/made accessible through: any physical means with or without User’s knowledge (disclosure to any person/third party; etc) or through any electronic means, by exercising the following precautions/safety measures
- User shall always check if “https” appears in any website’s address bar before making any online transaction, to ensure that the webpage is encrypted;
- User shall avoid using third party extensions, plug-ins or add-ons on the/your web browser, as it may result in the risk of tracking or stealing of my personal details;
- User shall NOT access darknet, unauthorized/suspicious websites, suspicious online platforms, downloading applications from unreliable sources
- User shall ensure to disable cookies before accessing any domain/website, to ensure that User’s personal information is not tracked by any third party, unless otherwise consciously permitted by User by accepting the same, for which, User alone will be responsible for the consequences thereof
- User shall NOT respond to any generic emails from an unknown/unidentified source;
- User shall always verify and install authentic web/mobile applications from reliable source on User’s computer/laptop/tab/iPad/smartphone or any other electronic device;
- User shall NOT access any unidentified weblinks or any other electronic links shared over the electronic platform (such as email, SMS, WhatsApp, social media, or websites);
Changes to these Privacy Terms
We may update our Privacy Terms from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Terms on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact us: In case if you may want to share your concern, we welcome you to easily reach out to us through multiple contact options displayed on https://www.friendloan.in/contact-us.