‘This policy applies to all FTPL (“Company”) employees (“employees”) and operations. FTPL aims to create employment opportunities such that all employees achieve their full potential. FTPL’s endeavor to maintain conducive and harmonious work environment to ensure that the persons with disabilities enjoy the right to equality, life with dignity and respect for his or her integrity equally with others.
FTPL aims to provide equal employment opportunities, without any discrimination on the grounds of caste, creed, age, race, color, disability, marital status, religion and gender. The Company strives to maintain a work environment that is free from any harassment based on above considerations. This Equal Opportunity Policy is subject to applicable regulations, qualifications and merit of the individual.
This Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is consistently applied throughout the period of employment of the individual right from the recruitment process till superannuation.
Consistent with this policy, FTPL is committed to making employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, business needs and other job-related criteria.
Equal Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities
In accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabllities Act, 2016 and Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 it is Company’s Policy to ensure that the work environment is free from any discrimination against persons with disabilities. Further, the Company wil (take all actions to ensure that a conducive environment is provided for persons with disabilities to perform their roles and excel in the same. The Company will build systems and processes to ensure:
- That appropriate facilities and amenities are provided to persons with disabilities to enable them to effectively discharge thelr duties in the establishment.
- That provision is made for an accessible environment and of availability of assistive devices as required.
- That a designated officer is assigned to oversee the provision of required facilities/ amenities including the process of recruitment for persons with disabilities.
- That a Grievance Redressal mechanism for addressing the matters related to the employment of employees including persons with disabilities is available. That the Management will ensure that any grievance concerning the selection of person(s) with disability, training, promotion, transfer posting, leave & preference in accommodation allocation, etc. is dealt with in a fair and equitable manner free from any discrimination.
- That no opportunity is denied to persons with disabilities, merely on grounds of disability.
- FTPL management is responsible for giving effect to this policy.
- Any employee who violates this Policy, or in any manner discriminates with any person with disability, or renders any harassment to such person shall be dealt suitably as per the policy.
Communication of Policy
This Policy will be available to all employees via FTPL Employee Portal.